A better day today, let me count the ways:
- I slept better last night, less flashes and sweats😆
- I worked two jobs but still didn’t work long hours
- My second job was with a new student, he is a great kid and the mom is very supportive
- I went to my favorite thrift store and got some clothes for the colder weather. I also got something for the tree I will be decorating for the Hospice Festival of Trees
- I went to the library to get some books for my new student and add my artist biography for my Art in the Stacks solo art show this month 🤗
I forgot to take my phone in the thrift store and library because I didn’t take a purse today, just my large substitute teacher bag, so I don’t have any photos. However, I do have a few from my lunchtime duty at the high school .
This is the hall I watched. I took this picture at a rare moment of being empty of people. Lunch is two periods and the students can eat anywhere.
I had a chair too😄 It was sunny and warm by the windows.
Time to turn in.
PS : There are comments on my blog, oh my!!!🤗